January 13, 2011

Can you dig it?

It seems lately I'm diggin' some things more than other things.  Here's what I'm totally diggin' at the current moment...

1) Reading - These three are on my nightstand and I'm currently reading The Omnivore's Dilemma.  See a trend here?  I do love me some George and Laura! 



2) Ragin' Cajun Jalapeno Relish - We have been eating this stuff like crazy on EVERYTHING!



3) Chai Lattes - Thank you Day Break for making the best ones on the PLANET!


4)  C9 Fitted Running Capris - Man I love these things...perfect for cold days & you don't get too cold with part of your legs showing. 


5)  Fun Hair Clips/Pins - I do have a pretty hard time finding these because my hair is so thick and most won't hold my hair, but I've found some pretty heavy duty ones from Goody and Target.


What are you digging these days??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.