It's been since Fall since I've posted anything because I didn't like my last blog and after much procrastinating and a lot of playing around with this new one, I finally LOVE it! Unlike the other one ANYONE can post without fail (I've already double checked it...thanks Kari!). I love reading the comments and that's the one thing I missed the most from the last blog. So bring them on!
I would have to write a book if I were to post everything that has been going on since I last posted. Let's make it short:
- Emily got to come in for Thanksgiving - yay!
- Stephen came in for Christmas - fun!
- Spencer had more fun at Christmas
- We've had more snow than I care to type about since November
- Made a short trip to Arlington in Feb. and got to see Rick's mom which was awesome
- We are really enjoying our weekends together doing not much of anything, but spending time together which is better than anything in this world!
- Spencer is not fond of the snow
- Spencer LOVES playing outside and it's a daily request of his when he gets home from school every day
- Spencer is quite the repeater & mimicer
- Spencer loves to dance and sing. Just tonight he was doing these handmotions and "singing" (he had chapel today and loves it!) and as we watched, he was doing the motions to "If you're happy & you know it" and "I'm in the Lord's army". We had a blast singing and doing the hand motions with him.
- Spencer gives hugs and kisses at the drop of a hat - uh oh...we better watch out for that in the future!
Wearing glasses just like Daddy!
Every 20 month old needs to shave in the mornings
Pretty upset and glaring at Mom & Dad
Lovin' the playroom at the Science Spectrum
Where else are you going to put the chips?
One last thing for now..."The exception, not the rule." is a common phrase Rick & I use. It's a very powerful statement to both of us and how we live our lives. It's special and that's why I use it here to title our blog.