February 24, 2011

Kitchen Renovation Part I

Today was finally the day we've been waiting for for a LONG time!  Our new kitchen was installed!  I call this part I because we will not have counter tops or flooring for about a month because it takes granite a month after installation to come in.  We are also getting new appliances.  BUT, look at this:

BEFORE





Back splash gone with gigantic holes in the sheet rock. 




Cabinets gone!



WHAALAAAAA!!!




Aren't they beautiful??  We couldn't be happier!  I can't wait until the granite & new appliances come in.  I'll keep you updated!


1 comments:

Running Diva Mom said...

Hey! You've won something on my blog -- please check it out and send me your contact info (full name, email, mailing address). Congrats, and thanks for following my journey!!
runningdivamom at charter dot net
www.runningdivamom.com

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.