February 10, 2011

Swindell Valentines

I can't tell you how many times Rick and I have asked each other what we wanted to do for Valentine's Day in the past week.  We really have no desire to do something to celebrate one day out of the year.  We never do much on Valentine's Day because it's just not that important to us because we literally celebrate Valentine's Day every single day of our lives.  I can't tell you how grateful I am to be able to say that and MEAN it. 


However, I do want to do something fun for Spencer.  I thought about baking sugar cookies and letting him ice them which he would LOVE!  We might run into one snag though...our kitchen is being DEMOLISHED this weekend and we will have no cabinets until ours come in which are scheduled to make their entrance into Lubbock ON the 14th.  We'll see though...

Do any of you have any good ideas for a 2 1/2 year old to do on Valentine's Day that would require much of a kitchen?  Ha!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.