March 20, 2011

ABCs of me!

My blog is getting a huge overhaul this week (hopefully), so I'll just post something fun for now...


A – Austin, TX – Where we want to live and our favorite place to vacation.
B – Brownies – I'm a sucker like no other for BOXED brownies.  They are definitely my favorite!
C – Coffee – Wow...never knew how much my body relied on this stuff until I didn't drink it for two days over spring break and have gotten HORRIBLE headaches!
D – Dooney and Bourke – The best brand of handbags and I will won't carry anything else!
E – Evo – I was a dire hard Blackberry chica until this phone.  I wouldn't make it without this sucker!
F – Farmville – One of my BIGGEST pet peeves on Facebook.  No I won't help you raise your roof on your barn!
G – Grace – My maiden name and I love it...thanks dad...one of the MANY great things you have given me!
H – Honda – Well duh!!!  Only the best cars ever!
I – Ice Cream – It's an addiction and I LOVE it!  My new favorite is Blue Bell's birthday cake cookie dough...wowsers!
J – JCPenney – Where I met Rick and where I LOVE to shop like no other!
K – Kitchen – Where I love to be cooking, baking and hanging out with Rick with Spencer "helping"
L – Lists – I'm a huge list maker.  I have to have it on paper so I can really feel that I can accomplish it.  You should see my desk at school!
M – Milk – Definitely my favorite drink.  It even quenches my thirst better than water.
N – Nails – My fingernails have become my latest obsession due to Sally Henson's Nail Effect Strips
O – Outside – Boy do I love being outside with Rick and Spencer in our backyard and sitting on our patio.  Such great fun!
P – Pink – It's been my favorite color for a long time and anyone that knows me knows that I have tons of it!
Q – Qi – My favorite word to play in any Word Wise game...always brings in the points!
R – Rick – My husband, my best friend, my biggest cheerleader...need I say more???  I love him with all that I am!!!
S – Spencer – My incredible son and I have no idea what I would do without!  He is the light of our lives!!!
T – Treadmill – I took a break from my treadmill for about 4 months and I guess I just couldn't stand to be away.  I'm an inside runner and I'm proud of it!  I love my treadmill!!!!!
U – UTD – University of Texas at Dallas where I got my master's from...what a great choice I made!
V – Voicemail  – Not a fan.  Just text me.
W – Wine – I'm a wine drinker on the week for sure.  It's easier on the carbs that my good hoppy beer that I like on the weekends.
X – Xylophone - I love when Spencer plays his crocodile xylophone and ALWAYS sings Jingle Bells or his ABCs at the tops of his lungs!
Y – Yanni – I'm a closet Yanni fan.  Something about his music is so calming...
Z – Zucchini – I love zucchini...stuffed, grilled, fried, you name it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.