April 1, 2011

Granite!!!

I promise I'm not slacking on posting, but my new blog will be up and running soon, so I want to hold off on some posts until the blog looks super spiffy!  BUT, I can't contain myself with this one...we have granite finally!  After a long fiasco with the granite not being available, oh we found it, you can choose from some other ones, blah, blah...we finally got it yesterday.  This is not the original granite that we had ordered (refer to the previous sentence), but this is so much better than the one we had ordered.  Guess it all happened for a reason! 






Where do we go from here you may ask?  Well, Tuesday or Wednesday of next week all of our new appliances (that are sitting in our garage) will be installed.  We'll put in new flooring, back splash and paint all within about 2-3 weeks.  As many of you know, we cook all the time, so not having an oven has about done us in.  Let's just say our Hamilton Beach grill has gotten quite the work out. 

Have a great weekend!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.