July 30, 2011

Friday Fun

First off, let me say that I WON the blog contest!  Well, I didn't really win anything, but just lots of exposure for our blog.  It was great fun and thanks LambAround for the opportunity!



Now onto Friday...

I knew Friday would probably be our last true Summer day because I'm at a conference all next week and the week following, I've got school stuff to do and then it all starts back.  :(  Spencer also starts back to school full time next week.

We got our hair cut at 11:00.  Notice I said our.  Yes, I've never done both of us at one time, but Rosalinda assured me it would be fine.  And it was.  I didn't get any pictures because I was just concentrating on Spencer not going crazy in the place while I was getting my hair done.  He was such a good boy.

Then on to swimming we went!  It always seems that the last swim of the summer Spencer has the most fun.  We didn't even leave the pool until 3:00...WAAAAAAY past nap time.  I figured I was a glutton for punishment with that one.  He took a quick 45 minute nap when we got home and then he was ready to go!






After the long 45 minute nap (haha!), we headed to Bahama Bucks for a snow cone.  Dad got to meet us there!  Spencer has never had a snow cone (Mother of the Year, I tell ya).  All he wanted was a pink one, so we did bubble gum.  He loved it and we had a great time!


I really hope we get another "summer day" before I'm in full school mode. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.