September 23, 2011

Egg & Spinach Quiche Cups

These little beauties have been the best breakfast for me for the past two weeks.  They are so yummy & super easy to make.  I of course got them off of Pinterest (the story of my life these days).

The only changes I made to the recipe were adding more onions and red bell peppers and adding cheddar cheese.  You decide how much cheese you want, but I can't imagine them without cheese.  I also added small pieces of ham when I made them last weekend and they are fab as well!  The amount of egg whites in the recipe is not nearly enough for these.  Have your egg whites carton handy and when you fill the cups, "top" them off with the egg whites.  I took them out of the muffin liners (use foil) and put them all in a gallon freezer bag and just pop 2 of them in the microwave for about a minute and a half and there's my breakfast!

Just click on the link below for the recipe.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.