September 3, 2011

My Life in "Instagram"

I promise I'll get better about blogging like I used to, but school is kicking my tail right now.  It's a good kick, but I'm super busy!

I can't participate in all the "Instagram blogs" because I don't have an iPhone, but I have an app that is similar (picplz), so I'm joining the party even if I wasn't invited!

This is what has been going on lately...

Beautiful flowers from our advisory board at school.  Such a sweet surprise!



Spencer gets to pick from the treasure chest when he gets smiley faces every day of the week.  We now have orange and yellow sunglasses.



Not a lot I can say about this except HILARIOUS!



Couldn't edit this one because it would take away from its greatness!  Homemade peach cobbler made by Rick!

Hope you have a great weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.