September 27, 2010

Rooting for our teams!

It's no secret that Rick and I love our alma maters, Texas Tech & University of Texas.  We also want Spencer to love them! :)  What I love more than anything is that Rick and I aren't out of control crazy with our love for our teams (i.e. badmouthing, acting ridiculous, etc.)  Rick wants Tech to win all of their games except when they play UT and I want UT to win all of their games except when they play Tech.  It's so much fun in our house and I'm so fortunate to have the most wonderful husband and son to share it all with.  Rick and I cannot wait to take Spencer to Tech and UT sporting events!  Sooooo fun!!

Go Tech!!



Go UT!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.