September 3, 2010

The Week in Photos

The week has come and gone (thank goodness) and now it's on to the weekend...a 3 day weekend to boot!!!

This week...

*We are now on week two of living and dying by this thing
How nice it is to come home and your dinner is already cooked!  We've done chicken & pork chops, both w/carrots, onions, red potatoes and celery.  We've also done baked potatoes.


*We enrolled Spencer in the Stretch-n-Grow program at his school on Thursday.  All kids got to go last week and this is the picture we got back of Spencer showing them his muscles.  It is scanned, not digital so that's why it's not very clear.


*I've drank my weight in these this week...(and happen to be drinking one now)...



*Rick and I have not gotten enough...
...because Mr. Spencer has been getting in the middle of the night for NO apparent reason and we're talking EVERY night this week.

*Rick and I have been enjoying our time at nights watching this...

...so HILARIOUS!

*Taught my first Bio Chem class and it went pretty well. 


I haven't had Biology in about 12 years.  Please continue to say prayers.  Oh yes & I AM certified to teach Biology, just been in middle school land for 10 years!  And my least favorite part of science is CHEMISTRY...bleh.

Cannot wait for our LOOOOOOONG weekend!  Hope you have a great one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.