January 7, 2012

Christmas Part II

OK, onto the second part of our Christmas that we spent in Tyler with Rick's mom and sister.  I've said it a million times and I'll say it again...I LOVE GOING THERE!  We had the best time (as usual).  We got to spend a lot more time with Terry than we usually do which was so nice.  I actually got to spend a whole afternoon with her just shopping, shopping and more shopping.  She introduced me to Tuesday Morning.  Love.That.Store.  And who would've thunk it...we have one in Lubbock!!  We stayed in Tyler for 5 days and it was much needed to get out of Lubbock.  Good times!!

This couldn't have been any better of a gift for Spencer!


Spencer opened up one of my presents that I didn't even know I had.  I had to fight him and Jean for these house shoes ALL week long!



Relaxing with his new chair, guitar and microphone from Terry & James (and of course the house shoes).



Jean took Spencer on many walks (which Spencer LOVED). 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.