January 23, 2012

Picture-a-Day

I've seen this on some blogs that I follow and I love the idea, but not sure I can make the commitment.  Well, I'm not going to worry about it if I don't.  As long as I do it here and there, it will make me post something other than recipe/food stuff! Ha!

A peek into last week...


We need to just sell our stroller because these things are the only thing he wants when we go shopping at the mall. 


I made Spencer a cape using this tutorial via Pinterest (of course!). He always wants us to tie his blanket around him so he can Buzz Lightyear, so this was perfect & SO EASY.  


O.M.G. I've started this before my regular workouts.  Who knew 4 minutes could hurt so bad?



Yep, this face says it all.  Tantrum central at our house Wednesday night! 



 L.O.V.E. these!  Never had them before and so, so, so good!  Great low carb snack!




A scary monster came to visit us at bath time...


Played around with my Silhouette for a birthday party we went to.  I love my Silhouette!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.