February 2, 2012

Last Week

Just realized I hadn't posted these pictures from last week.  It's been one of those weeks!  Enjoy!

January 22: Love this!  Spencer was so excited to show me the picture of a church he drew.  See the two crosses?


January 23:  Caught the ear infection before it got out of control. 


January 24: Poser galore.


January 25: Tilapia Vera Cruz made by my sweetie!  Man this stuff was good!


January 26: Southwest airlines nightmare...opened my suitcase in San Antonio to find this. 


January 27:  Great experience in San Antonio at the YWLA school there. Found me a good electrophoresis kit!


January 28:  No picture...too tired to even think about it.  :/


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.