February 10, 2012

Breakfast

Breakfast is something I have to be real creative with.  I don't eat lunch every day until 12:50, so I can't even think about skipping breakfast.  My breakfast also has to be something I can eat/drink in the car on my way to school each morning.  I have a tendency to burn myself out on food/drinks because I will find something I like and won't let go!  Thankfully for good ole Pinterest, I've been able to mix up my breakfast each week and not burn  myself out. 

I wanted to share with you some of my breakfast finds that I enjoy in the morning...

Spinach & Egg Quiche Cups - my all time favorite!  It makes enough for me to eat on for 2 weeks.  Just freeze, pop them in the microwave as I'm headed out the door!  I add way more veggies than this calls for, but it's just whatever you prefer.



Peanut Strawberry Granola Wrap - eating these this week and last...super yummy!  I leave out the bananas because I'm not a huge banana fan.  The only downside to these is that you have to actually make them in the morning.  Half of a wrap is plenty for breakfast!




Oatmeal Cupcakes - yummy!  Makes enough for 2 weeks worth of breakfast.  Keep them in the fridge and pop them in the microwave before you walk out the door.





These are next on my hit parade.  I make a low carb smoothie that I enjoy, but these just make it look so much less time consuming in the mornings.




What are your favorite on-the-go breakfasts?


1 comments:

Southern Queen of the Crazies said...

I love your ideas!! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.