February 14, 2012

My life is Valentine's Day...

...and I couldn't be more lucky!  

Valentine's Day is definitely a day for Spencer, but not his parents.  We are lucky in that every day is a Valentine's Day for us, so we don't do the chocolate, roses, blah, blah, blah...  I'm so glad Valentine's Day is an every day occurrence for Rick and I.  I have no idea how I got so lucky, but thank God every day that I have the best husband ANYONE could ask for.  Now for Spencer, it's a different story.  He was so excited when he woke up this morning because he knew he was having his Valentine party today and got to take his Valentines & his box to school.  So cute!

 So, to my Valentines...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.