February 18, 2012

Meal Plan 02.19.12

Saturday - Green Chili Pork Chop Potato Soup (will be posting the recipe Tuesday)
Sunday - fish tacos
Monday - taco salad
Tuesday - stuffed jalapeƱos (yes, we eat these as a meal); we stuff them with chicken and cream cheese, wrap them with bacon and grill them
Wednesday - grilled chicken salads
Thursday - tilapia Vera Cruz
Friday - chili dogs (went out to eat last week, so we still have stuff for chili dogs)

I'm having smoothies for breakfast this week (and maybe next) using this concept:





Making this dessert Sunday to take to school on Monday...yes, it's insane and I've been dying to make it for some time.  I had an extra package of Oreos left over when I did Oreo moon phases with my 8th graders last week and what better way to use them up! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.