March 18, 2012

Meal Plan 3.18.12

Some of you are wondering why I start my week off with Saturday instead of Sunday.  I grocery shop every Saturday and so that's where I start. 

Saturday - pulled pork sandwiches, homemade mustard potato salad, baked beans and carrot cake for dessert  (My parents are coming over and we have so much fun when they do!)

Sunday - Spicy Romano chicken pasta


Monday - grilled chicken salads

Tuesday - grilled cheese sandwiches w/tomato soup

Wednesday - jalepeno burgers w/broccoli

Thursday - Ginger & cilantro baked tilapia w/Applebee's oriental salad




Friday - chili dogs

Breakfast this week:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.