July 6, 2012

Friday Favorites

These are some of my favorites of here lately...

My new $1.00 Old Navy flip flops...I literally wear these things out each year!

Source



This beer is so good!  We love a good beer!

Source



 
Hard boiled eggs for breakfast...yum!!!

Source


 
And this new found trick makes the previous favorite sooooo much easier!

 



 
I. CANNOT. STOP. EATING. THESE!!!!!!
Blueberries covered in honey Greek yogurt and frozen




My $1 bin basil greenhouses that are sprouting after 2 days!


 

...because this is what my basil looks like after about a month and a half :(




And you know I can't have a favorites post without featuring something from the BRAVO Real Housewives...
LOVE ME SOME CAROLE!  She's hilarious and you have to follow her on Twitter!  Such a riot!

Carole Radziwill

Linking up with:

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.