January 6, 2013

Family Pictures

We finally got family pictures made!  Get this, we have NEVER had pictures made together as a family.  None.  Zip.  Zero.  I have no idea why, but I'm so glad we did.

Heather with Caroline Grace Photography did an AMAZING job and I can't wait to get more done by her!  We didn't get any of just Rick & I because it started to rain (and some of the following pictures it was raining but you can't even tell).  Here are a few some of my favorites...





 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Melodee said...

beautiful! you all look amazing! how fun to have professional pix done ...you all match so well and look great! BTW love your hair!!!!

Kara said...

Thank you so much Melodee! :)

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.