October 8, 2010

Flip!!!

So, I'm part of a great mentoring group through our education service center.  We mentor science teachers along with a ton of other things.  Well, we had our kick-off meeting for this school year in September and we always get tons of goodies, including this, this year...
HD FlipVideo camera
Talk about a huge surprise!  I have so many plans for this little beauty in my classroom!  Well, you know I had to try it out at home first so I got a great video of Spencer playing in the backyard with Zach and Rick.  Spencer loves for you to chase him and then make him fall down (as you can see).  Kicking the ball is also one of his favorite things...um, hello soccer player???



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.