October 29, 2010

Halloween Party

Yesterday was Spencer's Halloween party at school.  Rick went and took amazing pictures!  I'm so glad Rick can go to his parties and Spencer loves seeing his Daddy!  I'm clear across town and it's hard for me to get away from my classes.  Thank you Rick for seeing how important these events are to Spencer and us and going to be there with Spencer!







I made these for all of Spencer's class and his teachers.  I got this idea from guess where???  Yep, a blog I follow called Mega•Spooky.  What I love about this blog is that it is Halloween all year long!  Oh man, right up my alley!


And this is what you get at home after your sweet son has be ingesting sugar all day and can't understand why it can't continue at home.  Well, it did continue at home because how can you tell him that he can't have a cookie with 2 inches of icing on it??  It had so much icing on it that Spencer thought it was a cupcake, not a cookie!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.