October 7, 2010

For the love of phones...

To say Spencer loves phones is the understatement of the year!  That kid has more phones than he knows what to do with.  He even has an old cell phone that his brother Zach gave him that still works (no SIM card) and we have to charge it at night with our phones!  Well, when he gets on the phone he talks and talks just like he's talking to someone on the other line.  I've tried and tried to get this on video, but when he sees the video camera he stops and starts saying, "I see it!  I see it!"  Well, I finally got him the other night on the couch without him noticing because I was using the video on my phone (hence the reason for the lack of clarity & it was dark).  Too cute!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.