August 24, 2010

Disney Family Fun - September

Oh this month was a good one and it was mainly good due to the amount of great recipes I found.  I'll tell you one thing, I CANNOT wait for next month's issue because it will be the Halloween issue!!!!  These are my two sweet recipes from the issue...

Yowsers is all I can say!  I will be making these on the weekend!



Or should I make these??

I also thought this was a good idea because I can so see Spencer riding his bike with all his action figures in one hand and trying to steer with the other!  He already does this while riding his firetruck at home and usually ends up putting some of the things in his mouth to free up his hands! HA!

They didn't put this one online, so I'll do my best to explain it.  It's just a Bike Tube made out of a Pringle's can.  The can is covered with contact paper of your choice (or your kiddo's choice).


For the straps to attach it to the handle bars of the bike, use Velcro One-Wrap.  Insert a paper fastener (metal brad) through each strap and into the can, then open the arms (ends of the fasteners) and secure them inside the can with duct tape.  Wrap the straps around the handlebars and WALL-AAA your kiddo will have a compartment to store their ever so important stuff while riding their bike!

Here's the page scanned out of the magazine so you can better visualize it:


Let me know if you try any of these things and I'll do the same!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.