May 6, 2011

Friday Favorites

I thought I would share some of my favorite products that I use.  Mainly because I love looking at the things other people use.

Paul Mitchell Mousse...with my crazy, curly hair, this stuff works wonders.  It doesn't leave it hard and it still has some bounce to it.



Again, back to my curly hair...Garnier Fructis Spritz is great because it holds so well (I have super thick hair and aerosol hairspray doesn't hold).  It also doesn't get hard.


I have been using St. Ives Apricot Scrub for some time now.  I just love how my skin feels and I rarely have breakouts.  I'm beginning to learn if a product wins the Best of at Allure, it's good!


To say I love Mary Kay's Cream to Powder foundation is an understatement.  My skin is really oily and I HATE wearing a ton of foundation and this stuff does the trick.  It's like foundation and powder in one.  A MUST have!  I wear beige 3.0




I'm adding this one in for Spencer...Aveeno Baby is THE BEST!  It moisturizes like no other.  Spencer has a tendency to have dry skin and he doesn't at all once we started using this (when he was about 6 months old!).



And I saved the best for last....I.AM.ADDICTED......Sally Hensen Nail Strips. These things are the best!  I love painted nails and in all colors!  Nail polish won't stay on my fingernails for anything, so I had given up hope until these!  My favorite colors are the hot pink, blue, yellow and the glitter ones!  I haven't been daring enough to try the patterned ones.  LOVE THEM!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.