May 14, 2011

Pleated Poppy Love

I've blogged about The Pleated Poppy before and my collection keeps getting bigger and bigger because her stuff is just so darn cute and functional.  I did a purse dump as Lindsey calls it and most people are probably shocked that all of this fits into my purse, but it does!  I have a gigantic purse!  I got my new iPad cover in today and it fits nicely in my purse with all my other Pleated Poppy greatness!  Please, please, please check out her shop...you won't be sad you did.  Every person that I have told about her shop and have ordered from there are HOOKED!

THINGS FROM THE PLEATED POPPY:
*Car zipper pouch for all of Spencer's snacks, toys, etc.
*Green polka dot iPad cover
*Black and white damask gift card/credit card holder
*Sunglasses case
*Blue and pink polka dot check book cover

NOT PICTURED: my AWESOME notebook cover!!!


1 comments:

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

WOW! YOu have TONS of fabulous Pleated Poppy stuff. ;) Love it. Congrats on winning the $10 credit. :)

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.