June 12, 2011

Baby Spencer

Last night, Spencer and I were looking at pictures on our camera and I showed him two short videos of him just minutes after he was born. (Yes, I STILL have all the pictures of that special day on our camera.  Even though they are saved in a million places, I just can't bring myself to delete them off of the camera.  Weird I know, but oh well.)  He loved watching them and he knew that was him when he was a baby.  These are the two he was watching. (They are literally less than 5 seconds each.)






Well, in the bath last night he was telling Daddy how baby Spencer was crying.  It was a riot!!  I will say he does sound pretty much like he did 3 years ago!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.