June 1, 2011

Big Boy Bed

And when I say BIG, I mean BIG!  Spencer's bed is a lot bigger (taller off the floor) than we thought.  We were going to wait to do it all this weekend, but the mattresses came in early today and we just couldn't wait.  We love it and to say that Spencer loves it is an understatement.  He's snoozing away right now in it and we are just praying that he doesn't fall off.  We've got pillows galore on the floor to make his soon-to-be fall more comfortable!

I can't wait to post the super awesome pillow cases my friend Kristina is doing for his bed.  I'll just leave it at that...I can't wait to get them this weekend!  Other than that, we need to change out the curtain and get rid of the "baby decor".  I don't think we need a bed skirt, but we'll just have to see as time goes on. 

What happened to our little baby???








Spencer was just plain wild for the rest of the night UNTIL Zach invited him in for a pizza/Harry Potter party.  Spencer was so excited!!  So sweet!!




This mama is going to bed.  It's been a big day and not to mention the fact that Spencer started a new room at school today, Early Pre-School.  O.M.G.  I can't handle all this in one day!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.