1lb ground turkey
3 TBS basil pesto (I added way more than this & so glad I did)
4 cloves garlic
1/2 cup bread crumbs
4 sliced Pepper Jack cheese
4 Ciabatta rolls (We ate them without bread, but they would be yummy either way.)
1. Mince garlic.
2. In a large bowl mix together turkey, pesto, garlic and bread crumbs.
3. After ingredients are mixed well form the mixture into 4 patties. Preheat a large skillet to medium-high heat. (I used our George Foreman grill instead and it worked great.)
4. Next turn the broiler in your oven on Low. Place the rolls on a cookie sheet and spray them with cooking spray. Place them in the broiler until the tops are golden brown.
5. Place patties in the skillet. Cook for about 3 min on each side. When they are almost done place the cheese on top of the patties and cook until it is slightly melted.
6. Spread a thin layer of pesto on the ciabatta roll and then place the patty on top.