June 19, 2010

French's Onion Chicken

ReCiPe of the WeEk

You've probably seen the commercial for this and when Rick and I first saw it, we both looked at each other like, "Man, that looks good!"  So, I tried it this past week.  It was DELICIOUS and super easy!!!  Here's the recipe and again, the things in red are what I changed up.

Ingredients:

2 cups (4 oz.) FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions (I used two whole cans of the onions that was just enough to cover the chicken breasts.)
2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
4 (5 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 egg, beaten

Directions:

Place French Fried Onions and flour into plastic bag. Lightly crush with hands or with rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.

Dip chicken into egg; then coat with onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere. Place chicken on baking sheet. (When I make it again, I will line the baking sheet/dish with foil because the pan had to soak overnight to get all the "stuff" off)

Bake at 400°F for 20 min. or until no longer pink in center.

This is a picture from google, but more of what it really looks like.  YUMMMMMMMY!!



Let me know if you try it.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.