May 17, 2010

Butterfinger Cake

OMG!!!!!  This is some of the best cake you will ever put in your mouth.  It is also SOOOOO easy it's not even funny!  I got this recipe from one of my favorite food/recipe blogs, Kelly's Recipes.  It was pure sugar overload a few hours after it came out of the oven, but the next day, it was even better (the flavors seemed to mesh together better).  I took it to school and all my peeps up there loved it and some wanted the recipe, so here it is:

Yellow cake mix
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 jar caramel topping
3-4 Butterfinger candy bars
Cool Whip (I made real whipping cream because I'm the only one that likes Cool Whip in my house)

Bake the cake mix according to the package. While hot - poke holes all over it (the more holes, the better). Mix together the sweet milk and caramel and pour over cake. Crush up the butterfingers and spread on top. Allow to cool and refrigerate. Once completely cool - top with cool whip.

No sweets are safe around teachers in the last 2 weeks of school!
 
Enjoy!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Kara Swindell. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.